Hiring for iTachyon Srinagar, Uttarakhand Location
We are looking to hire a skilled test engineer to design and implement quality-check procedures for our products. As a test engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized quality checks, and writing up final test procedures for the quality technicians.
To ensure success as a test engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of engineering and product design, a good eye for detail, and the ability to think out of the box. Ultimately, a top-level test engineer can create simple yet thorough quality-check procedures to ensure the peak performance of a product.
Testing Engineer Responsibilities
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Preparing test reports for management.
Testing Engineer Intern requirements and qualifications
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
Benifits of iTachyon Internship Programme
- Very Promising Career
- Great Deal of Learning & Experience
- Grooming for Management
- Work Experience Certificates to all
- Accomodation and Food
- Know the Career Path
- Gain an Advantage
- Boost your skills
- Get Monetary Benefits
6RM7+96M, Sangam vihar-Supana Road, Sangam Vihar Rd, Madhi Chauras, Negyana, Uttarakhand 249161